公民黨秘書處 Secretariat of The Civic Party
Membership and Events Officer
- To plan and coordinate events, workshops and other membership related issues.
- To prepare bi-lingual newsletters and communication materials for Party members.
- To supervise Office Assistant who will provide office administrative support and handle incoming phone calls and email enquiries.
- To take up additional duties as assigned by CAO from time to time.
- Affirmation of the values and objectives of the Civic Party.
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of Chinese & English writing skills.
- Good communication and administration skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proficient PC skills including MS Word, Excel & Chinese input.
- Pleasant personality, service oriented and detail-minded.
- Require to work on weekends and public holidays.
Please apply with CV stating current and expected salary and availability to CAO, The Civic Party, Unit 202, 2/F, Block B, Sea View Estate, 4-6 Watson Road, North Point, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(all information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER